FGL 0.00% 2.3¢ frugl group limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report and Appendix 4C - Dec 2017, page-47

1. 7,212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 613
    ahah no idea, I got in this as one of first companies ahah, learning curve. Are you not invested to make money?

Or are you a phony trader that falls in love with companies?

So i need to work in the industry to invest, yeah right, you call me out me out for mental health problems ahhah.

5yrs plus by the way ahah, really means nothing because I know people who have traded for yrs and do the same dumb trading that they always do, I actually try and learn ahah.

I'm not whinging ahah, I'm invested to make money and if you take the glasses off Wangle has been underwhelming the market for yrs.

Only expectations i have is what the market expects not me, you sound emotional and will defend the company at all cost.

By the way I still think it's possible to turn it around but the marketing team needs to lift, remember investing is about making money and the market wants more from Wangle simple.

If Wangle want to sip coffee and wait 5yrs to get this off the ground stay private don't go public, maybe I do understand the market and investing ahahah, By the way my wins make up for Wangle so I can sit and watch, have a good day all IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.412M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.3¢ $119 5.176K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1971 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 32184 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.30pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.