FGL 9.76% 4.5¢ frugl group limited

Here's my feedback on using Wangle VPN and WFI on IOS devices in...

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Here's my feedback on using Wangle VPN and WFI on IOS devices in the last ~4 months:

1.  Robustness. Exceeded my expectations.  This is based on use in Aust and 2 other countries in SEA including one that's borderline 3rd world.  The performance was based connecting back to both the Singapore and Sydney POPs at different points in time.  I got no code errors whatsoever and I was very impressed by the data performance in particular knowing one of the countries I was in has poor infrastructure that is under severe stress from demand.

2. VPN.  Knowing what I know about public WiFi spots, 50% of my decision to use Wangle VPN and WFI is for the data encryption. The problem for VPNs in general is that there is no user felt experience to measure because it's works in the background.  That's why the easy market for VPNs are either those in the know about network and data risks or those wanting to be anonymous.  VPN and data security is always going to be an educational thing for marketing to average Joe and Jane end users.

3. WFI.  The base is robust but because my kids aren't pushing any limits the alerts I'm getting are limited.  I do know someone in this forum has tested the adult sites alert but keen to hear from others who's kids are triggering a greater range of alerts.  Of the alerts I do get (mostly afterhours use) I would like to see just a bit more information - eg was it one of my son's friends in another time zone trying to call him on skype which happened to trigger an afterhours alert.  

4. Time based Geo Gates.  This is where WFI could really generate some attention.  This immediately appealed to all of us and we starting talking about it.  It tracked my kids device in 3 difference countries accurately and some of the places where pretty out there.  Yes, yes, yes please WFI extend this functionality asap.

5.  The setup is good and easy provided you read the guide carefully.  

Whilst Marketing is key and will get the users to try the app, for me it's the felt experience that determines where it goes from there.  The felt experience is the app's functionality which IMO will determine success or not. WFI is giving me alerts but for me needs to provide just a little but more information rather than just general.    

I still believe that we are on a good thing here.  The trick is balancing the budget between marketing and development costs.  The development team must deliver app functionality cost effectively.  Going forward development costs should produce new functionality more effectively because the base is there and robust.

ALL IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.004(9.76%)
Mkt cap ! $4.720M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.5¢ $2.308K 51.29K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 19818 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.17am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.