FGL 43.8% 2.3¢ frugl group limited

No malls was an example of how it works, that chick got me to...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 613
    No malls was an example of how it works, that chick got me to sign something I didn't have a clue about or go to the shops for. I agree Wangle shouldn't do that, time consuming going to schools I honestly don't think so and going to parental conferences or meetings isn't time consuming it's called marketing (hard work) just because you're a listed doesn't mean you get armchair ride.

Waiting for companies to market for you is time consuming and SP destroying ahahha. Newsletters in all schools should be a go for Wangle get the phone out and have a generic paragraph for newsletters and get in every school you can, remember each person that signs on is more than likely going to get another 3 to 5 signing on from word of mouth. When parents walk around and say I got this app and my child is protected other Mothers will be like I want to protect my child too and it starts. Remember humans are the all same and sales and marketing targets this and as soon as it clicks in someones head that they need it or a friend has this and I feel like I'm not parenting properly boom sales happen. Yes marketing and sales is this convincing people via ads, radio, newsletters, promotions or whatever that your product is needed and useful to you, in Wangles case the product is needed to keep your family safe from the internet all IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.007(43.8%)
Mkt cap ! $2.412M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 2.3¢ 1.7¢ $10.3K 550K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8888 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 9000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.05pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.