FGL 43.8% 2.3¢ frugl group limited

Be interesting to see how you think they may do that. I’m a...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Be interesting to see how you think they may do that. I’m a Principal of a school and we do not advertise in our newsletters just because a company asked us nicely. Schools are quite guarded when it comes to commercial, for-profit companies. Mostly I guess it is because of the vast number of products and services out there which target parents or students. Makes it very hard to endorse unless some thorough checking has been done. Last thing schools want is to endorse a dud product. I think the deals or endorsement with Principal Associations will help schools feel at ease about this company/product. Some schools will sell advertising space in their newsletters.

In my view, Facebook and word of mouth are good avenues. Many of our parents use Facebook and we have a very good following on our schools Facebook page. This is where the company needs to target (School Facebook pages). The ease of click through to the companies Facebook page or website would be much easier.

I see the Wangle articles appear on my personal Facebook page and I’ve clicked through on a few to read them. I find they are generally good quality and offer sound advice. What ruins it (in my opinion) is when you click through to the Wangle website and see the free e-book download, enter email address here and so on. It looks dodgy, smells fishy and does little to promote what this company actually does. They need to work on this aspect urgently in my opinion. If you’ve got a parent (potential customer) all the way to the Facebook page or website and they still don’t get what Wangle do, well then you’ve lost a opportunity and in all likely that parent is not coming back for a second look.
    Last edited by Shrek4: 04/02/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.