FGL 9.76% 4.5¢ frugl group limited

No not a letter every school has a newsletter like once a month...

1. 7,207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 612
    No not a letter every school has a newsletter like once a month ask them to put a paragraph in the newsletter. To me this is hard work but beneficial, a generic email to each school so you don't type just copy and paste asking for this, you may have to reply thank you to them when they answer or if they don't answer forget about it.

Nobody is shooting their mouths off we have seen this Wangle activity before and believe it's concerning, you think 375 is good trust me when they release the next quarterly and it's the same or 500 you will be disappointed. I don't think I'm explaining myself well enough on what I'm trying to say , but yes every school has a newsletter for parents or just keeping everyone informed on what is going on every month or fortnight. Parental awareness or meeting events Wangle should be attending if possible when they can. It concerns me that after 4 months of activity and you think 375 downloads is great, you have low expectations.

I work in logistics and each customer with a broken item gets an generic email for an refund it's definitely possible, we also treat each customer that has a problem personally lots phone calls each day I don't just do that part I help them because they are so busy ahahh. I thought about beyond blue that would be some good advertising, getting involved with them for some marketing lots of suicidal kids and problem children around, Wangle can help with this, cmon mate more to it than just Facebook and you know it all IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.004(9.76%)
Mkt cap ! $4.720M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.5¢ $2.308K 51.29K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 19818 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.17am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.