IPD 3.49% 8.9¢ impedimed limited

@11Fred11..... I agree with a number of your points. The...

1. 464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    @11Fred11..... I agree with a number of your points.

The positive for me was the wording CEO used around the need to drive sales, pipeline, leads , understand customer segmentation/territory and focus resources to drive sales and execute . I have also felt that Rick and Tim didn't understand how to drive sales and so we never got adequate details on sales/territory targets and driving revenue and I don't think it's ever been done so they have to do it now . any exisiting pipeline they will continue to focus on but it is about expansion and net new revenue . also it was refreshing to hear they are focused on revenue and not number of tests- I could never understand why you would use number of tests as a STI and not actual ARR .

although not ideal and we all wanted IPD SP to be higher- I think we need to give new mob some time to execute on sales ....... I also don't believe the results would have been any different under Rick and Tim and there wouldn't have been any language about the importance of driving revenue growth.....

lastly - good to hear no major objections from customers/potential customers - NCCN guidelines seem like they are starting to get hospitals approach IPD around helping them provide a better standard of care with SOZO....... however process still sounds heavy handed on effort to implement and good to see CEO recognise they need to streamline to scale ..... interestingly Rick has called out 9 months ago his focus on streamlining the backend processes ..... and I would think not much got done by him on it based on CEO's comments today .

will eagerly await the next few 4C's ..... all in all.... fairly positive , although none of us are happy with the current revenue numbers ... GLTAH's over the next 6 months

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.003(3.49%)
Mkt cap ! $180.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 8.9¢ 8.3¢ $123.6K 1.451M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 480587 8.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 14999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.5¢
  Change
0.003 ( 2.07 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.6¢ 8.8¢ 8.3¢ 703656
Last updated 15.59pm 29/04/2024 ?
IPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.