IPD 1.49% 6.6¢ impedimed limited

The Ceo was referring to her past performance, building a market...

1. 5,140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3122
    The Ceo was referring to her past performance, building a market totally from scratch for a totally new service / device - with the double digit revenue growth (my memory of the comment you reference ) @SBates

I think this should be quicker here however, & agree with poster above you that revenue and profits will already be markedly different by the end of this year.

The sales force staff have all still been doing their jobs throughout this period - minus one or two actual people on the ground.
    Hopefully they choose people well, & train them well according to company focus and priority facilities, and target where to position them.
    We are paying them enough

I liked how both Dr Bains & Mr Grant answered and responded to questions today, including they had no basis as yet to foretell actual sales and growth this year- while outlining their determinations so far, and explaining Re what is required and how they’re now going to manage the urgent need to sell units and increase profits now and into the future. And this is paramount, understood.
    This is their job now which they are doing.

I am also thinking that we could see double at least Sozo sales in the US, in this quarter—compared to Dec qtr just released, the last quarter.
    Also the last quarter under the ex-CEO. (He was floundering.)

The ex management and board were not up to task nor fully competent for the pathway required now for IPD, in my view.
    I am also very upset by the rhetoric past, but at least they’re gone.

I also think the company will stay ahead financially, increasing revenue generation and maintaining funds runway and cash buffer - this is McGregor Grant’s speciality.
    And both he and Ceo Dr Bains very much affirmed the utmost importance for costs control, which is crucial in any business. Crucial for Ceo, and CFO & our chairman acting to oversee.

They very much understand what to do was my impression & belief.
    Last edited by Aqua65: 01/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.