IPD 0.00% 4.8¢ impedimed limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report and Appendix 4C - Dec-23 Qtr, page-137

1. 409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 357
    @rlj
    Hi rlj,
    If I understand correctly, the mining company resource data confirms they havex amount of something. I think there are rules that they have to publish andhave proven/ reviewed resource by a competent person familiar with that type ofore and ore body. Sort of like a TAM. Everyone sees the proven resource, but noone knows the particulars of turning the resource to cash. Trade secrets. ie we only see the $ revenue and tonnage/amount of SOZOs operating.
    Our resource is 1.9M (all) cancer patients of which a % of are at risk ofprogressing to CRL. (80% for BCRL, the percentage could be lower/higher forother cancers
    MG stated that they were doing their own study to confirm what therealistic/available TAM is and probably target the next best revenue cancer(s)from there.

I know that data is not useful to me, with the pricing mechanism in placeat the moment, it is completely useful for IPD and IPD trade secrets etc, perstate or by facility, state, country etc, same as the hospitals will not betelling IPD how much they are receiving per test. No one wants to give outthere IP or internal stats. At this stage it probably is not wise to letany competitor planning to enter this market with BIS, any visibility where youare and where you are not. The barriers for entry are high and we don't want to make this easy for any possiblecompetition.

I really think it that data was presented as a number for the CEO toflaunt as all the other numbers where nil or not meaningful growth from quarter to quarter where testing is growing quarter by quarter. Q1 one SOZO does 8 tests, Q2 the someSOZO does 16, Q3 32 yet we still get the same license fee each monthuntil the next year when the price goes up 30% for the year. at some stage a SOZO will reach a limit and pay the applicable license fee for # to # of tests. As per the chart in the last Q the license fees are all over the place and over different time frames.
    To my ear today sounded like there was energy and urgency to move thecompany forward.
    We are first but don't have the market wrapped up tight yet. I am comfortablewith this atm.

Kind regards
    Acclivity

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $97.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $73.3K 1.505M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 119985 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 328077 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.