IPD 5.00% 8.4¢ impedimed limited

@Maestro4Thats why the board spill and CEO CFO change.We know...

1. 354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 318
    @Maestro4
    Thats why the board spill and CEO CFO change.
    We know what the bread and butter is, the board could not get a team together to get the sales set up ready over an extended period of time (7y) with enough CR and with two failed attempts of additional revenue pathways and here we are. Tag line was always to "Xcelerate growth"
    The TO pathway is either below 2 options.
    Strategy is working but progress is slow. Makes TO harder to defend against.
    or
    Strategy is working sales are good/great. Makes TO easier to defend " we are winning why sell out the future out"
    Previous management stated there is 2 years before anyone else can catchup. To my mind this is a wait and watch for a competitor and will either have to pay a very high price for a good successful business or pay less than a higher price and take on the risk the TO organization can execute better.
    The key is the uptake of SOZO and SaSS model has to be working before anyone would bother with a TO.
    My base case is IPD can perform well enough, where it creates a monopoly, where patients win, owners win, and hospital systems win, and the overall health systems win. A competitor would have to outcompete in all 4 winning scenarios, which we know is very hard.

Kind regards
    Acclivity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
0.004(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $169.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.4¢ 8.0¢ $256.5K 3.159M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 121194 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.3¢
  Change
0.004 ( 3.75 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 8.4¢ 7.9¢ 1002631
Last updated 15.59pm 15/05/2024 ?
IPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.