IPD 3.39% 5.7¢ impedimed limited

hello all .. there as always is a bunch of "truth" in the above...

1. 759 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 316
    hello all ..

there as always is a bunch of "truth" in the above posts.. some detail clarifications for you..

to be clear, the new BOD did not force their way in or take over.. the requisitioning shareholders started and ran this whole process.. and that was because of all they saw in the Co and BOD/CEO actions/inactions.. and they said enough is enough and hence the notice and vote request... and this whole thing is to get IPD up and running and where it should be.. Dec 4c should now make it painfully obvious to all that it has been sorely needed and thankfully we now have adults in the chairs.. a little time and results will come...

re the notice and request to vote... involved in all of that.. prior to lodging the request was lining up quality new directors to take on the roles.. common sense really when you look at it.. can't really vote people out with no replacement to take their place can you .. so .. the new people for the BOD after being approached by the req shareholders loved the Co and its potential after doing their DD and agreed that if the vote can be won .. they will take up the roles.. again .. no forcing from them in any regard... and the end as we know is they stepped up and agreed to nominate and here we are after votes... for me voting is not forcing..

to the now.. current price and "likely" further down dribble is painful for all .. but as this is an ASX 50 or 20 stock .. thats looking at its full potential and a ten year plus growth story.. as said above with posts this market price will pass and we will all be happy with results.. we know this is the emotional end of the market and its all running neg with the "mums and dads" out there. ave trades for days have been circa $2k +/-

IPD is a very rare animal indeed that has this kind of growth path right in front of it .. that we needed talent focus and drive at the helm has been run over countless times before .. they are now here..

re the "current trajectory".. if its not changed CR is a very real possibility.. but given that we have at this "bad" Dec qtr figures and we still have 2 years of cash .. I have every confidence that PB MG and the team will turn this around.. thats why they were ( and needed to be ) voted in ... lets see what they say at the update when it comes.. and PB resigned her role to join IPD .. nothing here has been done without serious thought and commitment...

there we go .. ramblings from me... hang in there everyone.. we are going to be rewarded.. just wish I had some cash lol.. sale of the millennia..

cheers ..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
-0.002(3.39%)
Mkt cap ! $115.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.9¢ 5.6¢ $103.9K 1.809M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 886266 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 329600 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.