IPD 1.41% 7.2¢ impedimed limited

I'm waiting until tomorrow to start passing judgment, keeping in...

1. 106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    I'm waiting until tomorrow to start passing judgment, keeping in mind PB has been in the job for a short time. Hope for a more detailed pack in the morning and enlightening commentary from management.

I would love to see someone from the Co become a heavy hitter in the lymphedema space. I think back to my days in a start up, we had a co-founder who worked tirelessly to develop a massive profile for themselves in industry, and with that building trust. That helped sales pour in. I'd like to see someone from IPD e.g. chief medical officer or PB being super focused on lymphedema awareness, taking every opportunity to share the word and knowledge of the life impacts of lymphedema and why sozo is best tool to prevent it in cancer survivors. Build a network and connect with the big shots.

How do you sell sozo? perhaps it's a sales rep grinding away for 6 months... or perhaps management hears about it through a conference or a contact, they have a 15 min chat with a trusted industry titan, and from there make it happen in 2 weeks?

Last edited by drageur: 31/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.001(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $145.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.3¢ 7.0¢ $248.9K 3.483M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 105000 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 273972 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.