IPD 0.00% 7.4¢ impedimed limited

The CEO is new. No doubt she has been studying ImpediMed for...

1. 5,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3075
    The CEO is new.
    No doubt she has been studying ImpediMed for some months but she has only begun in the role on 8/1/24.
    Status quo until now is not on her, although the company is at now crucial juncture and must manifest.

She is reviewing all optimally now. And for total scope for optionality for Sozo.

There is absolute urgency to accelerate sales now IPD have, and indeed own, this lymphedema all cancers care opportunity.

Reimbursement medical codes- Medicare and private insurers to pay with soon 85% coverage in the US.

National Cancer Council updated guidelines now in the written cancer treatment and care guidelines for patient care- for measurement and monitoring and definitive accurate analysis & ongoing testing,
    Sozo effectively is the one specified medical testing tool, and now termed as medically necessary recommended objective measurement for cancer patients pre and then post- cancer treatment when risk for lymphedema development.

It’s a tremendous achievement for ImpediMed.
    Sozo sales now need to be enacted across America, IPD’s market for the taking.

As well as ongoing global sales.

I think our CEO & board are determining the real arguable value of IPDs tech and IP, knowing how valuable our comprehensive data also is.
    Now I would think they are assessing and in micro detail studying exactly where and the value is for the total addressable market for Sozo - including the exponentially greater than the lymphedema opportunity across the US states in the next several years.

Heart failure diagnosis and monitoring.
    Renal failure patients and for pre- dialysis treatments multiple times weekly in renal facilities -to avoid taking off too much fluid in dialysis patients as commonly occurs & even leads to significant cardiac arrest incidence in renal patients .
    As in due to sarcopenia also which is common - accurate body and tissue fluids analysis with Sozo machines as they currently are and can be used, very important.

To my mind Sozo should also be used in cancer treatment facilities to assess maximum tolerable dose levels for individual older or frail patients, patients even who have lost a lot of weight, especially for assessment cancer drugs treatment & accurate dose determination.

Sarcopenia can be very easily added as very genuine & wanted use for Sozo machines where installed in cancer facilities , and will be being used already for this purpose I think without any charge to the patients or for individual uses. The hospital simply absorb the costs though simpler and accurate respectful testing & assessment means compared to fluids restriction prior and weight measurements esp for elderly patients. Many also in heart failure with fluids restriction daily.
    I am sorry my understanding wrt nursing requirements and pre- op assessments is non- existent really.
    Sozo however gives accurate analysis of cancer patients muscle mass and can be utilised in treatment planning with drug treatments, if could be used for in cancer care facilities.

In itself Frailty is a significant medical condition.
    Sarcopenia is an important development treatment use for Sozo for cancer patients who might not be able to tolerate aggressive treatments, although only lymphedema has reimbursement functionality.

The true best sales and incorporation path now but also to gain valuable data and do studies; & cooperative trials as possible for expanded targeted use for Sozo with time

Right now- the new CEO has taken the wheel and CFO along with the past CFO has been there for some months and clearly much greater in-depth “granularity “ is required.
    Totally do Sozo sales focus and embedding into clinical treatment spaces in optimal best way & going forwards to be right for the future.

IPD is worth multiples higher than here for an acquirer.

Huge work through past decade + ,,and IP ,
    & all the data and validation studies.

Plus IPD holds the monopoly in this lymphedema market as required testing & monitoring care- with the valuable reimbursement status paying for the machines for hospitals and clinics.
    Last edited by Aqua65: 04/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $149.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.4¢ 7.4¢ 7.0¢ $243.2K 3.410M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 710360 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 548726 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.35 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.3¢ 7.4¢ 7.0¢ 958166
Last updated 15.59pm 05/06/2024 ?
IPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.