IPD 0.00% 7.6¢ impedimed limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report and Appendix 4C - Dec-23 Qtr, page-229

1. 725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    the HY report is out soon.. today is the one month anniversary for Parmjot at the desk .. and while we all want and wait for as many details and info as we can get .. my 2c is bet on the HY likely will have an update for us all on what they have found, now know, what actions been taken.. more planned and the like since they have been there as a team from only 8 January .. RV was saying he's still trying to sort out what to do and how on June 4c.. thats 7 months.. lets see what PB MG et all say after they've been there 7 months.. that'll be August and the Ann report..

as acclivity above we've never had forecast or projections at any time.. so to think some will be put out now after literally a few days of newbies being there is not reality.. from the prior crew it was fluff and dust and after 3 qtr's of critical coverage in 2 states.. zero sales in them.. what planning.. go team .. smile.png.. as for Ric V .. not hard to see he was just not suited to the role, not taken any company to anywhere except spend shareholders $$$ and more CR .. he was there 11 months and can anyone state what his plan details were ..?? he should not have taken the role.. nor DW DA TC etc agree to take him on.. just poor all around...

change is here people.. we need to be based in reality and let them do their thing.. lets chat after they give an update .. as per my 2c .. I'd say it should be soon...

cheers ..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $153.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 7.7¢ 7.4¢ $140.4K 1.863M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 149896 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 136785 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.5¢ 7.8¢ 7.4¢ 410811
Last updated 15.59pm 31/05/2024 ?
IPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.