IPD 0.00% 7.4¢ impedimed limited

Mixed feeling about that call, which you will understand from my...

1. 344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Mixed feeling about that call, which you will understand from my questions. I registered to ask questions, but it didn't go through, most likely my stuff up, however I have sent an email to them with the following questions and will let you know if I get a response.

Questions:

1) What isthe progress update on the signed IDN with the Michigan health provider,referenced in the last quarterly?

2) Are youable to give a sense of the current sales pipeline? In the call the focus appearedto be on a reset and revised go to market package, but surely the existing salesstaff have a pipeline of sales underway? Understanding you won’t give numbersbut is their significant momentum building? Or are we back to step 1 with a 6-monthlead time?

3) Giventhe existing TAM why is Impedimed focusing effort (top 3 priority) on revisingthis number, rather than getting sales momentum going? I guess my sense andconcern is that the language was all around going back to step one and understandingthe business and planning, shareholders have already paid for this once and myquestion is how do you balance naval gazing vs sense of sales urgency?

4) Youmentioned/inferred around possible competition? My understanding from previousconference calls is competition is still a year or two away, is this the caseor has someone been making inroads? This ties in with the last question in termsof grabbing market share ASAP.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $149.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.4¢ 7.4¢ 7.0¢ $243.2K 3.410M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 710360 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 548726 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.35 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.3¢ 7.4¢ 7.0¢ 958166
Last updated 15.59pm 05/06/2024 ?
IPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.