CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 23,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 752
    [email protected] is their public email address

I would love for someone to get a clear cut answer from management on the following:-

1. What are PAC doing ? Given they were appointed in October and the stock is now bid all time lows 

2. Why are they not entertaining $50/100K overseas sales in the cannabis space which they identified in their own white paper as the ideal target market, yet pursuing Shark Warning System roll out in US

1 beach = $20/day
    1 cannabis deal = $50-100K minimum product

If they can support the Shark Warning System in the US, then why aren't they pursuing cannabis sales/trials in the US. I know of numerous cultivation groups that would be keen, I've offered to put SP3 in touch and can't get a response.

Are shareholders happy for the company to ignore emails advising them "I have interest for potentially $50-100K sales to multiple clients around the world who operate cannabis and mining sites", yet pursue Shark Warning System roll out overseas ?

If you can get 1 camera on a beach in USA making $20/day, why can't they get 10-20 thermal cameras on a cannabis farm at $13K each ? 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.