IPD 1.75% 5.8¢ impedimed limited

I agree that the NCCN guidelines hype was the main reason we are...

1. 719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    I agree that the NCCN guidelines hype was the main reason we are now sitting on loses (if you didn’t sell the highs). Previous management convinced the market it was all about getting NCCN guidelines and once this was achieved all hospitals would “have to” acquire SOZO machines or risk being sued by patients who were not given access to the machine. That was the narrative and many bought the story. We’ve since discovered the guidelines seem to be just “guidelines” and so now we are faced with the reality that the future of this tech is largely dependent on certain factors including i) do the hospitals care enough about patient outcomes ii) is it financially viable i.e how much $$$ will it make the hospitals vs staff allocation costs, training), do we (the hospitals) allocate a % of our budget to SOZO (which ultimately means something else misses out) and there are probably more I haven’t thought of that you might have.

The SP has been trashed because the future is uncertain now and the risk higher. We don’t know if hospitals want SOZO’s enough yet. That being said an IDN could come out tomorrow and place an order for 200. I’m too far in the hole to stop being a believer. Everything crossed that management can convince the hospital system and private payors that this is the way forward. My guess is we won’t definitively know until Q1 2025.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.001(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $117.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 6.0¢ 5.8¢ $70.31K 1.208M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17241 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 384094 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.