IPD 3.03% 6.4¢ impedimed limited

I really feel we need to see 100% sale growth in the next two...

1. rlj
    472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 184
    I really feel we need to see 100% sale growth in the next two quarters to shore up opinion, put a base under the share price and then go into a cap raise with a reasonable chance of a solid date rather than a goal to \cash flow breakeven.50 units followed by 100 units, that would be something you can hang your hat on. If they cant do that maybe we haven't got the product we thought we had.

As stewards of the company I wouldn't be happy with the BOD if they gambled on increasing sales by 4x over the next six months before hitting go on a CR.
    From what I see they aren't able to drive sales at the moment, which means they must wait for sales to come to them. Not a criticism, just a statement of fact.

Look at it from another angle. The cash outlay will certainly be in the order of $10-$12m. What happens if those sales increases don't materialise and we stay around 20-30 in the US per quarter? Cash balance down to $10-$12m, or 2 quarters.

So, what price will the SP be in six months, with cash down to 2 quarters spend and sales less than 30 in the US per quarter?

Prudent stewards of shareholder capital would be seeking to raise now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.4¢
Change
-0.002(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $129.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 7.0¢ 6.2¢ $302.9K 4.656M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 472601 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.6¢ 249356 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.