IPD 2.08% 4.7¢ impedimed limited

Hi Mikie...nope... with this update I am actually pumped from...

1. 777 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 328
    Hi Mikie...

nope... cool.png

with this update I am actually pumped from seeing all the work being done ( that has been required all along but never was before ) to medically educate docs, hospitals, IDN's and medical insurers to get the leads and then convert to sales.. plus all the reworking and total company focus for sales from lead generating thru to completion and customer success with tracking and performance KPI's all attached..

these are the changes I and others voted for ( if you did ) and they will bring results.. for me this now is the line in the sand that the Co progresses from and finally gets going as we all want ... sales would not just roll in without effort regardless of what we might think and there is now total company effort for that.. stay tuned to see the details of how it goes...

all the new systems etc from PB officially started around last week of April so this as mentioned before is the first quarter ( Sept 24) to start to see the traction occur from all the activities...

as always DYOR...

and no doubt there's some professional and courteous replies coming ... tongue.png

can't wait.. lol cool.png

cheers..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $95.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.7¢ $38.68K 815.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1376058 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 241616 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.24am 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.