MDR 2.04% 50.0¢ medadvisor limited

From my knowledge and don't take this information fully incase I...

1. 272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    From my knowledge and don't take this information fully incase I am wrong, the GP gets most of the fee for using the service this will let he GP pass scripts in between appointments through the platform ultimately adding bonus income for GP and keeping slots free for patients comming in. I BELIVE this will work very strongly in big medical practices/ centres where specific doctors are booked out well in advance.

Rockingham Medical Centre Pharmacist, Liz Lim, says her team are strong supporters of MedAdvisor because it helps their patients remember complex medication regimens. “A lot of people find it particularly useful if they're taking a contraceptive pill, as it's critical to take it every day and they’re reminded to refill scripts before running out. It's also really good for parents with children who unfortunately get sick quite often and have to take antibiotics. They can use MedAdvisor to keep track of which antibiotics their child has taken in case of side effects and so on," Liz said.

This was posted on the MDR LinkedIn account. I am familiar with the medical centre and it's about a hour out of he cbd so they are really doing well marketing wise. This specific medical centre is extremely busy and consists of many consulting gp's.

Just my opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.010(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $275.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 50.0¢ 48.0¢ $244.9K 498.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 335248 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MDR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.