WHK 6.25% 1.5¢ whitehawk limited

@ marcuzley - g'day!! The answer to your question is that the...

1. 1,595 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1801
    @ marcuzley - g'day!!

The answer to your question is that the market is a mysterious beast sometimes

In all seriousness, there is probably no simple answer to your question.

I don't know TNT's business very well, but IMO the "revenue to market cap ratio" should be much higher for WHK because:

1. They have an extremely & relatively fixed low cost, and they have very good & improving gross profit margins.

Therefore WHK is likely to be profitable from revenue levels of only approximately $6m pa (and highly profitable when revenues crank up from there) - whereas as you point out, TNT needs significantly higher revenues to reach profitability (eg you mentioned TNT needing revenues of $100m pa to be profitable).

2. WHK's CEO's (Terry) background & US Government Contracts / Contacts - there is no doubt in my mind that this is a huge positive for WHK.

As Terry would know, through her background, many of the US Government decision makers intimately.

3. WHK's revenues are highly scalable - this is similar to point 1, but as their system is a platform, it can be used right around the world (with not many "feet on the ground" required).

Red day for WHK today, but the Quarterly was a very strong report that demonstrated great progress - so I have no doubt that the SP will roar back into the 40's again soon.

Hope this helps!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $6.937M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $22.45K 1.479M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2417495 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 710100 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.