WHK 0.00% 1.2¢ whitehawk limited

Congrats you nailed it with this post.Did not post earlier...

1. 993 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 963
    Congrats you nailed it with this post.
    Did not post earlier because I have been Buying, Buying plenty because I also see a Co that is turning the corner on Soooo many fronts.
    Even if we can achieve 50% of what forward projections are for 2023 I would be stoked.
    Look at the yearly $TOver graph and its why you go into business as they have now gone into break even and profit predictions ahead.
    With the increased TOver their margins appear to be very sweet so everything I am reading and researching is telling me this Co right now is an OUTSTANDING buy.
    Hence my full on buying and positioning starting at 7.5 yesterday through to 8.5 today.
    If ever you looked at a business and said are we involved in future growth here, this is it, exactly what WHK does is just so needed NOW and into the FUTURE.
    What they do as far as product offering goes is absolutely market leading because look who is getting involved with their products.
    Look and research who is buying our products and even more so look at who is trialling.
    This Co has some seriously good stuff happening right now and I am feeling I have got in at ground floor.

This Co is a no brainer to be involved with and I want in.
    Far as I am concerned the MC currently is just not correct and according to my research and this last Qtly presented should be double MC to what it currently sits at. Not too many shares on issue around 227M means good news again and we are AWAY.
    More news and hopefully soon and this thing will blast like no tomorrow.
    If next Qtly improves on current then you will wish you owned more WHK.

Terry Roberts the Founder and CEO is an outstanding and very smart individual.
    Take a look at her profile and work history and this Lady is Soooo connected to where you want to be right now with this business, it is quite amazing.
    At times its not what you know in Business, but who you know and Oh man does this lady have connections.
    Terry's profile is gob smacking for this industry and the Co she is developing.
    Not a chance I will be flipping this for minor pips it just has way too much future and growth.
    Good stuff everybody. I have a real REAL good vibe about what is in the future for WHK.
    Above IMHO as always DYOR.
    GO WHK

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.857M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 50000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 500333 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.40am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.