WHK 11.8% 1.9¢ whitehawk limited

The Quarterly reports have continued to hold the same promises,...

1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    The Quarterly reports have continued to hold the same promises, with the same lack of conversion of purported opportunities of large and US Govt related cyber deals, as when I was a holder and trading this one during 2020-1 with those rose coloured glassed. Shareholder value has been destroyed by 90% not accounting for the considerable additional dilution from cap raises since then. Caveat emptor - I'd be wanting at least one of the big fish landed to provide at least for the ongoing expenditure, and some change in the trading trend before contemplating any investment here. Its has always sounded great whilst the share holder value was decimated. Have a look at a five year chart.

And under the 4C the payments to related parties are required to be described and explained in the quarterly activity report. For years now this is what is served up "Payments made to related parties include payments made for the services provided by Key Management Personnel." That's what I call opaque rather than adequately described. What KPIs have been met - how and when and what independent evidence is there of that. All lot of money is going out to the Managers and Directors without tangible evidence of benefit - and it was a happening thing in 2021 when I got out its been a happening thing since.
    Trust should be earn on clearly articulated evidence of value creation and alignment with shareholders.

I wish investors and speculators well but after todays substantial rise I caution wholesale commitment on the unknown knowns given the known knowns.

Cheers and DYOR etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.002(11.8%)
Mkt cap ! $8.786M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $77.37K 4.099M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 557511 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 990664 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.9¢
  Change
0.002 ( 11.8 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ 2969958
Last updated 12.58pm 03/05/2024 ?
WHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.