WHK 0.00% 1.7¢ whitehawk limited

I really feel for all SH's here, but I would say if you look...

1. 5,113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 784
    I really feel for all SH's here, but I would say if you look back, you could see a pattern from a few years ago.

It's clear Terry cannot win a commercial contract, she's ok at the odd Govt Contract, but commercially, she's lacking (when I was a SH back then she was talking about a commercial venture with a global insurer & this would have been company changing, Never happened). She employed an "Ambassador" in Aus with no experience & was never heard of again. She's really keen to write "cyber stuff" on linkedin, but it doesnt get any traction.
    As a small business owner, the thing that made me sell up, was I tried out the system myself & it was confusing & clunky, plus you get a call from someone, you don't just sign up on line - the system is flawed as it's not designed for people who don't understand cyber - which it should be (her target is sme style businesses).

If there is a CR, then it looks like it may be at the 1c level, or even below, the terms will favour whoever agrees to take part as WHK don't have any real muscle right now.
    if I was Terry, I'd look to sell the business.

Good luck with your decisions everyone, I will leave you with this:
    You are not alone, the ASX is killing a great deal small cap firms right now & many SH's wherever we are, are all seriously in the red. Chin up !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.861M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $12.85K 755.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1342073 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 239976 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ 25000
Last updated 14.37pm 02/05/2024 ?
WHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.