FGL 5.56% 3.4¢ frugl group limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report and Appendix 4C - Sept 2017, page-44

1. 3,677 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 710
    Must say, I thought a tad over reaction today, but has flushed out another lot of loose hands who in turn will need to spend up if they've found they've pulled the trigger and shot their load too early!

Anyway, back to the product. Future looking very bright as haven't heard of one glitch/bug yet with IOS. Management did say only launch when products perfect! No half-ar$ed launch and you would expect the same goes for Android! After Android launch with limited issues we will be well out in front!

So, this brings me to another scenario I've been thinking about regarding major telcos and heavy weights looking in. They would be more inclined to want the whole deal, when all the technology shapes up, all systems are go, both Apps/OS's up and running smoothly, they may prefer the lot. Lock stock and barrel! A poster mentioned something a few days ago which I feel is an extremely important point, being the WFI data network would be loaded with plenty of chargeable data flowing and more. Scalable, non-data blocking and as a value add-on to any telco plan could prove to be a great marketing tool! Then there's school models and Enterprise for them as well not to mention Big Data. Of course there would be the need for some more weight lifting in the short term and some proving up but from my perspective, our little old WGL is definitely on their radars and may be very enticing to a larger player.

Just saying and of course only my opinion.

Cheers,

Jocko.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.002(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $3.566M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $1.513K 45.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 373 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.39pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.