CF1 4.00% 2.6¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Posted this in the IAM market activity discussion thread but i...

1. 692 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Posted this in the IAM market activity discussion thread but i think it also has relevance here..

Price went up significantly leading up to the much awaited presentation leading to big hype about what was to come after and many disappointed investors. This is what actually scared me and led me to sell my OA holdings at 4c (luckily) last week.

Most people act like they are long term believers/investors in certain companies but will complain non stop as hype & emotions are taken advantage of through big price fluctuations. If you truly believe in IAM and the great foundations it is setting up; nothing will matter except your average and what the sp is by 2019. People accumulated in the 2c region and now have the choice of selling for an easy bag/free riding or holding on for future developments. Companies with such strong fundamentals so early on like IAM are great; accumulate on lows and sell on pump. Trade to suit your own strategy and end goals but dont give your heart & brain too much of a workout with constant theories of thousands of different variables that can happen. In the end you have to be in it to win it but you may aswell have some fun in between

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $2.681K 103.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4500 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 20620 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.11pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.