NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

Agreed, and a capital raising is certainly not preferable,...

1. 580 Posts.
    Agreed, and a capital raising is certainly not preferable, albeit possibly necessary .....

The Cedar's Sinai contract as I had mentioned in a prior post only covered specific segments and that there were further seperate business area's within Cedar's that xTV were able to pursue and grow from, this was reiterated by management during a phone call.

Reading the following line in this quarterly sort of confirms that.
    1. Over 50 new opportunities identified within the first two accounts

A further segment in the quarterly states;

Healthcare Market

Healthcare – all outbound sales efforts are now focused on Healthcare clients. The opportunities within our Healthcare clients include:
    •  Multiple .TV Networks by specialty (Diabetes, Heart, etc. and typically 20+ specialties in larger clients)
    •  Conferences with sponsor advertising paying for the .TV network including mobile-first interactive screens
    •  Mobile app integration with Doctors, Nurses and Patients receiving videos via push notifications with the ability to push content into the network using existing mobile apps
    •  Premium content channels, supported by partners with large amounts of Healthcare video content
      Customer owned content in combination with xTV premium content allows for the deployment of new Healthcare TV networks in 24 hours. The speed of deployment accelerates the adoption of the full suite of offerings.

The above leads me to believe that current revenue streams within Cedars may be able to be pursued expeditiously.

I'm generally a glass half full kind of guy and would prefer no capital raising, so what are anyone else's thoughts on the above, or am I just reading my own wishful angle on it, will they be able to pull through at the last minute with some new contracts ?
    Last edited by Australis: 29/01/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.