NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report and Appendix 4C, page-60

1. 5,784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3670
    Just read the quarterly and must admit there were no major surprises for me. It gave me what I expected and that is the confidence to sit tight and watch what the next 6 to 12 months brings.
    You generally are not going to get instant gratification when investing in these types of companies. If you want that, then try and pick the next penny dreadful resource stock that can deliver Bonanza grades and you might find a 40% rise in ones day trading. Of course if they don't find anything you just might find a 60% loss in a space of a few minutes.
    Steady as she goes is what I am expecting from NUH. From what I am reading we have a first class product { I confess to not owning a pair }, and a world that is in need of a solution to hearing impairment. Importantly we now have the money to expand the business at a quicker rate thanks to the money raised just recently..
    With the ramping up of production I NOW want to see evidence of increased sales in the next quarterly and that will be an indication to me we are moving in the right direction. Hopefully, this extra money earnt will mean no more capital raisings in the near future. Dilution is not something I want to see from here on, unless it comes because of a major announcement that will propel the share price substantially higher.
    For those currently selling today the obvious question is what were you expecting from this quarterly. Watching the the sellers dump their shares around 8% less then the recent capital raising seems a little strange to me. Although, as I posted the other day, common sense has become a rare commodity in recent times when investing in the sharemarket.
    Right now Management have a lot more skin in this game then I do.. Therefore I can only trust that their motivation to make NUH a successful company would be reasonably high.

Now all I have to do is just sit tight and see what they can make of it.

Shouldn't be too hard to do that.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.