AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report and Appendix 4C, page-16

1. 212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Jesus christ you dont stop. You have said your piece over and over again, if you dont like the stock dont follow it for gods sake, clearly everyone on here has an interest in it and believes in the product. You dont, so after being asked a number of times to stop down ramping the stock why do you continue? It just become more and more clear to everyone you clearly have a hidden agenda so why would anyone listen to you? I could understand a few negative posts here and there about what you think of the board or the company etc...but your literally obssesed by trying to make this thing fail. Please take your nonsense elsewhere, we've all had enough.

On a different note something that really stuck out to me and got me thinking was "Gencor Pacific recently increased equity stake in AEB to 9.33% via participation in recently completed oversubscribed placement " Holding almost 10% of the company is quite a hefty amount, one must begin to ponder the idea is it possible that Gencor may be looking at capping the share price in an attempt to take over the company at some point? It primes up to be a great opportunity while the stock is recently diluted due to the rights issue. If i am Gencor i am slowly accumulating at below rights issue prices while waiting to see if the algae is a hit and when the time is right look to take over the company and secure a solid stream of product. I think this increase in the Gencor holdings provides confidence to investors that may not be sold on the Algae side of things. Gencor are huge multi national company with offices in India, USA, and Hong Kong. This was an important move that I think was overslooked by many.

As for the recent news. Well its about bloody time. Crazy what may happen if you feed the fish now and then. I was pretty let down by management leaving it so long to announce something, but glad to see as expected things are trucking along.

Looking forward to more positive news and growth ahead.

dyor

#roadto4c

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.