AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report and Appendix 4C, page-25

1. 5,458 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2159
    It's really amazing that something really bad can exist, someone can sit there warning everyone about it, and continually get abused for it.

It's like sitting next to a really hot rock and saying "Don't touch the rock, you'll get burned" and getting abused by people saying "I'll touch whatever rock I want, *$%& you!" Then watching people get burned, blaming you for it, abusing you for it, telling other newcomers they should also touch the rock because it's a good idea, me telling them not to do it because I've been watching people burn themselves for years, being angrily abused by the newcomers and those who have been repeatedly burned, laughing at the ones who abused me most, who continue to burn themselves...

Part of my motivation is just the fascination in watching how incredibly irrational people can be.

Seriously, this story is blatantly obvious. I never make unprovoked abusive rants at anyone, I just sit here year after year sharing my analysis and predictions and I'm always right apart from two yimes when the price has dropped a but faster than I expected and one time when I expected they would go into liquidation earlier than it turned out (I underestimated the stupidity investors).

This company is run by people who are brilliant at spinning a story and raising funds, which is how they've stayed afloat for so long despite constant lies and failure.

I have no doubt you will lose your money if you invest in AEB. I have explained why. I have always been right. I will gladly bet on it with anyone keen to take me up on it. Don't get angry when I turn out to be right.

My primary motivation is much the same as it would be if I was sitting next to that fictional hot rock. I actually just don't like seeing fellow human beings get burned, although I do find some comedy value in it if they abuse me first. Getting angry at me then losing your money doesn't hurt me, it hurts you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.