AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report and Appendix 4C, page-9

1. 5,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2215
    Sure didn't seem like a game changer to me! More of the same game.

Breaking 3c was always a certainty.

The five year chart does indeed tell a story. It has actually become an interesting chart. AEB did actually spend about 18 months in a sideways channel, but appears to now be in a new downwards trend, declining at a rate of around a third of a cent per month. At this rate, it will hit zero in about six months. As has happened many times before, I strongly suspect this time we will see it continue until news changes the trend, resulting in a brief period of chaos followed by a new downwards trend at a similar gradient relative to the price at which the new trend starts.
    With increments of only 0.1c, AEB is running out of space. Not much longer before it either goes through a consolidation or becomes one of those illiquid stocks priced in the 0.1-0.5c range. AEB may be nearing the end of its life, but have no fear; they will either manage to somehow continue on, or I am highly confident the same management will open yet another company with the same strategy which you'll be able to lose your money in, in exactly the same fashion.

If your position declaration is accurate at least you haven't lost any money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.