NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

we seem to have the usual confusion and lack of understanding...

1. 300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    we seem to have the usual confusion and lack of understanding qtr after qtr of some or all of the following;

- terms/timing of cash receipts against sales (refer 4D);
    - margin received by co. (as opposed to sticker price);
    - publication of unit sales numbers;
    - the ’shocking’ revelation that this tech startup may have a need for capital to continue its growth;
    - timing of announcement - how can you ’sneak out’ a qrtly when everyone in the known-universe knows when it’s due?

these issues have been dealt with in so much detail over the past year it just ain’t funny - the regular critics just ignore it and the newbies must be too lazy to look back through the posts and do their own research and want to be spoon fed as soon as they arrive here, want to blame someone for their own problems, or are expecting the SP to take off like a new, enormous, flat-lying, near surface, DSO copper strike just outside Kal

for those who suggested that the report looks like it’s written by a secretary, it usually is: the company secretary - the qrtly is a compliance document not a marketing release - if you want to see dry, take a look at just a few of the other qrtlies knocking around.

sure, it’s an announcement, so of course there is the opportunity to provide other information alongside the required data, but I certainly wouldn’t waste the opportunity to announce something new or exciting in the future of the company’s development by embedding it in a report which is designed to summarise the previous quarters activities which is exactly what this report has done

so, if the company is planning to wow us all with a CR, a JV or partnership, a large cornerstone investor or an outright t/o I’m sure we’ll hear soon enough - they’ve been pretty good in keeping us informed - those who don’t believe that have unrealistic expectations

am I disappointed by the cash receipts number? yes, a little, but that’s just me, hoping for a surprise to the upside, but the reasons for this have already been very well-covered by the regulars above, esp @retrobyte

am I disappointed with the SP? of course.  do I think the market will react badly? I think the traders will move on for now, but many made their move yesterday and a couple of weeks ago. the market frequently gets these small cap plays wrong - and if we all thought exactly the same there wouldn’t be a market

I think the business is doing well, which is what Justin keeps telling us (watch the videos) - we shouldn’t forget the enormous potential of the hearing-assistance market and how we’ve been positioned for it - that’s no blundering around in the dark

I still think these guys are classy and I expect more news in the near future…
    Last edited by dart888: 01/02/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.