ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1478
    Sigggh...it's just a 4C! Makes or breaks nothing in the broader scheme of FA valuation...especially when the newest flagship product shipped less than a week ago!!!!!!!

My overall feeling is BOD is going to give out what BOD wants to give out. We swim with sharks and we hold our cards close. No big mystery...it's business! Compliance is all that Co should worry about...although we've seen the commentary from the Royal Commission on what a lame duck ASIC is...but hey we're not financial sector are we. Wait until they call for a Commission into ASIC...that I'm really going to love...seeing broker game players losing heads...yummy!

But I digress...anyway fully aware the debate will continue despite my protests as to its futility so do throw this one into the mix please...

"“As an emerging business, it is critical that we continue to expand our retail reach and purchase options. As such, even with our ever-expanding global brick and mortar in store retail presence and our online transaction portals such as Amazon, they still only provide us with limited global geographical retail reach. We are excited to be able to offer customers located just about anywhere in the world the opportunity to purchase IQbudsTM in one of seven major currencies, all with the ease of direct shipment. Furthermore, for customers in Australia and the US, we now provide the option of installment based payment plans that allow the convenience of 4 equal monthly payments. Based on success, we have a strategy in place for customers in other countries to be provided with the same installment plans.”

https://www.nuheara.com/expanded-direct-consumer-platform/

How do you accomodate those numbers when you don't have them?

Way too much info is ommited and pure speculation...but that's ok...some peeps are interested so all good.

Have to say it defies my concept of trading in the spec sector. Emphasis SPEC!

Seems peeps continue to promote a large cap analysis here as and when it suits them. Pfffft! Think this a self serving tactic but each to their opinion.

Anyway...for the confused...here's how it works. Financials are part of the FA but in the SPEC end of the equity swimming pool...only a small part.
    Why?...yeap...NASCENT!

We trade here for a reason....multi bag potential.

So here...these guys explain it way better than I'm ever going to.

https://www.investopedia.com/articles/stocks/07/micro_cap.asp

Maybe run a mental check list of NUH performance to date aside from the numbers in the 4C as those numbers are already dead as dead.  4C has some merit as a part of the FA...but only a small fraction of the overall story that is unfolding step by step.

So maybe just remember broader FA context...helps on red days!
    Ohhh and Trump...always worry about Trump!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.