AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report and Appendix 4C, page-13

1. 5,440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2145
    I can understand believing in the industry much more easily than believing in this company. I don't know where the industry will go, but it wouldn't surprise me to see it become huge. It certainly has huge international interest and support.

AEB on the other hand, well, I think my thoughts are well known. It's very easy for a bad company to fail in a good industry. It's difficult to think of any hugely profitable industry where companies have failed, whether it's latecomers or first to the party at the start of the age of a new industry. Tesla for example is hanging in the balance and may fold, even though the boom of the electric car age is clearly upon us. And despite the possibility of failure being very real and tangible, Tesla is extremely well resourced and well run, right at the dawn of the era. AEB is a tiny player, late to the game, poorly run, hideously underresourced and mismanaged, riddled with problems and has a history of failure which it consistently repeats. If I was in love with the marijuana industry I wouldn't be looking at AEB, but there are plenty of others I'd be eyeing off!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.