NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

The way I see it: Overall good quarter, building up production...

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    The way I see it:

Overall good quarter, building up production and expansion at a steady controllable rate....great management.

Original IQ buds not racing out the door but going ok.

Boosts selling really well.

What this means (IMO)....next quarter numbers will be much higher than 32% increase as boost outlets are expanded and word of mouth takes hold plus added revenue from pre-orders of live-IQ.

I particularly liked the note about best buy initially taking 600 units of Boosts into 15 store initially with the view to expansion later in 2018....and this is just one retail outlet... Japan prospects are exciting here too.

Also I think live-IQ will sell better than the original IQ buds as I think the price tag scared off a lot of people. Sure if you are hard of hearing they are fantastic but for the average person just wanting a good sounding set of earbuds they need to compete on price and I think live-IQ will do this and will increase their market dramatically. I also think they look quite good .... unlike some earbuds.

Not sure how the market will react tomorrow but don't expect it will move much either way. Might be a few short term traders jump ship who were hoping for more but think those with a little more insight will hold anxiously awaiting the next quarter figures.

Going amazingly well for a startup company, I know we would all like to see Rome built in a day but....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.