NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report and Appendix 4C, page-102

1. 1,749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2097
    Sorry to muddy a reasonably sound retort Retro, but I may fit some of the general categories you refer to (including CEO) and have no aspirations of pina coladas, Bora Bora or some modern version of slavery.

I enjoy the buzz of active investing, the moves in the investment landscape, the cheers, the sneers and the profits and the losses. It is not even really about the money any more, its about testing ones learning and skills against the market.

I hope to do this until the day I leave the earth. If someone should bring me drinks then I suspect I will have lost the capacity to walk. In this case, I would ask a loved one to send me on my journey to the next world.

The NUH story has taken an unexpected turn in the last couple of days. It keeps us all acutely aware of the nature of speculative investing.

I have lost no confidence in the products but am mindful cashburn may be more invasive than we though and a CR of some kind may well be needed.

Should that be the case we will be asked to put our money where our mouth is. That will be the ultimate test of faith in all that we think of NUH.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.