NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Hi dplayer33,I believe both should be done.Lets see whether...

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Hi dplayer33,

I believe both should be done.Lets see whether Justin Miller and the NUH board has the confidence to put their own money into the company like the rest of shareholders, and see them cut down the cost especially their salaries. One would be to swap their salary for shares.

If Nuheara can sell as well as Justin running his mouth on irrelevant matters, Nuheara is on its way to the next big thing. Lets look at the last 5 quarterly and the numbers DO NOT lie. Nothing has been achieved in the most crucial area...which is sales. 

I remember Justin at a presentation in Perth talks about 'Fitbit' and their trajectory with Nuheara...what a load of bollocks. There was even talk of 'we have been able to gather user data'...who cares when your expenditure outstrips your receipt. I gave Justin a pass that he was 'passionate' however given the past 18 months of non-achievement in sales, I can see that he has to talk 'irrelevant matters' as a way to hide the failure of no meaningful sales.

Imagine if there was no R&D rebate ... NUH would be buried on a plot next to Dopplear.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.