NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

All the "optimist" love to bash non-holders and question their...

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    All the "optimist" love to bash non-holders and question their agenda. Likely these are the people that are under-water and would love to cleanse any negative light. Then they talk of "balanced viewpoint". These are the same people that would only focus on positive news and anything that remotely challenges this position would be "fake news". I would say all these so called "holders with blinkers" are over-exposed and if the worst were to happen would find themselves in a very difficult position.

Once again its the same "NUH is transforming itself" and "patience". If these people were employed in a fund manager that actually focuses on financial performance and results, the lot would of them would be terminated.

Its been 2 years since the first launch and the lifeline of the company is still capital raisings and R&D refunds.

As for Farjoy coming in at 9.5cents, my bet would be they are absolutely regretting their move but of course hindsight is a wonderful thing. I remember Ottaviano who was a former director offloading 25million shares (most to Farjoy in an Off Market sale) less than 3 months ago. I would also assume Ottaviano would know what is going on, probably more than Farjoy, and if NUH was going to be the next big thing in the next 12 months why would be have offloaded the whole lot.

Once again numbers DO NOT lie. Sales are abysmal. Management when asked does not want to talk sales guidance ... because its crap.No doubt management deflecting argument will be "we have achieved tremendous results to be where we are" compared to Dopplear. Comparing yourself to a bankrupt company is not a high bar to set yourself. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.