AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report and Appendix 4C, page-6

1. 5,440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2145
    Heh heh heh heh heh

Apparently you're no longer missing one of the many things you were missing until just now. But yes, I'm guessing you're still missing a great many things.

But hey, did you see the recent furniture bill? Surely if they paid that much for furniture they must be totally confident, right?

There may or may not be a capital raising coming in the near future. I'll let you guess.

In case it's not clear, just the other day when the price was 2.1c I was saying if I was holding I would be running and screaming for the sell button with my arms flailing in the air (I think those were literally my words at that price, go check if you want to). The price has fallen but I'd still be scrambling to hit sell. Your portfolio and your choice, as always.

Having said that, another mysterious, brief and completely unpredictable (as unpredictable as the other ones I flukishly guessed would come!) spike just before the announcement of a capital raising wouldn't surprise me at all, so if I was feeling especially brave I might put my sell order in just a little above the current price in preparation for the spike. Having said that, I most likely would play it safer and just sell, very, very confident that within 3 months the price will be or at least touch something below 1c.

But hey, what would I know? I've only called this thing perfectly for the last 8 years or so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.