NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report and Appendix 4C, page-107

1. 792 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 212
    Phillip Newton has added what Nuheara were previously missing in terms of a strategic partner who has been down the road previously. I too think there will be dividends from his appointment and the strategic shuffling that appears to be his work in regards to targetting a more consultative process. This will work wonders in my opinion. Endless possibilities and it appears the relationship with Specsavers is going from strength to strength. NHS contract also commencing like you said which should reinvigorate the balance sheet. The only question now remains by how much?

Very big question mark remains and lingers around with the LiveIQs. LiveIQs are not priced anywhere into the share price at the moment. If a cat is pulled out of the hat with LiveIQ and Nuheara do have a partner in some capacity then that will change the entire dynamic. I've seen it many times previously with small market cap companies I have had on my watch list sign a huge partner or announce a huge deal which has completed changed the entire dynamic of the company and turned that company's fortunes on its head.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.