NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

It'e the same story every time. certain posters cry foul at...

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    It'e the same story every time. certain posters cry foul at a quarterly report for not giving them all the answers they want. holders get shaky and sell and then accumulation starts again. it's happened more often then not and yet holders still do it and take losses. those same holders then stay in the forums to bash which I can only sit back and laugh at.

for me I'm holding and am hoping to purchase more. I was half hoping the shares to go into the low 6s to accumulate before it retraces. this mornings volume is no where near what it has been on previous shakes and at time of writing only down 7.60% which has climbed back from 14%.

Taking confidence in the above and will happily hold as I believe in the fundamentals of the company and product. maybe I'm blinded by that, but it's a product making a difference.

businesses are cyclical and have ups and downs. this is a reporting period over 3 months in a company that has fundamentally changed its product placement and strategy. test it on 12-24 months on their new format - not 3, 6 or 9 months.

of course all of the above is my opinion only and my belief. sincerely hope no one took a huge loss today in fear from a report based on 3 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.