IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report and Appendix 4C, page-3

1. 930 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    I agree. The thing is, IHL have built out a significant company over the past 9 months. It is easy to get caught up in the day to day (have we go an announcement...small share price movements etc), however they have done an incredible amount to give us a big base here to work from. We are fully funded and have four clinical trials in previously under explored areas with real market upside! Not to mention a strategical move of the devices business to China to save on costs. In short I have only touched on a fraction of the announcements they have achieved.

For me the strategical partnership with Cannvalate on an operational and medical side is the best in the industry and will prove a master stroke going forward IMO if not already.
    Second part is Peloton coming on board. This is not some backyard broking house with no capacity and in for a quick flip. This to me was confirmation that we have made the step from complete speculative, to a stock with real merit and some substance about it. Something bigger groups now have on their radar.

I hear the large shareholders in this stock are not selling. On the most part, sellers are retail, buyers are sophisticated and funds and that tells you a very strong story. I think late November we will all look back at this with very different eyes.
    AIMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.