GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report and Appendix 4C, page-16

1. 682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 972
    Hi Poorrundownhill,

Good call on the 4c, I wonder how we will go on the open today considering the CR at $0.07. I have a feeling that we are going to open alot stronger then people think. GMV have really stepped upto the plate in the last couple weeks and especially the last 4 months.

Considering the amount of shares on issue and considering how %92 is held by the top 250 SH's, shares will be quite scarce. I wouldn't be surprised if the SP fluctuates between $0.095 and $0.105 as shares are valued at a premium. I think SH's are really starting to grasp belief in how the company is shaping up with all these recent announcements.

I think with how the world is reacting to the Covid-19, the way we conform as a society is going to be completely changed to the way we remember the now. Telehealth and remote monitoring are going to be the way of the future and if GMV can produce a big enough foothold and showcase their 2 available products now whilst the Pandemic is still wreaking havoc, then we will be in a fantastic position.

Let's put our best foot forward and showcase exactly what GMV can deliver to this new world.

DYOR GLTAH

Cheers Rubes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.