CIO 0.00% 1.8¢ connected io limited

Liking the report overall. Surprised COVID impacted so severely...

1. 36 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Liking the report overall.

Surprised COVID impacted so severely on sales but good growth before that. Thank the US govt for that loan to see the company thru. I wonder if they will get another one one the 2nd time round. Without COVID sales would have been over $4 mil.

Good thing about a dire situation like the last 3 months is a total introspective look at the company and weed out bad practices and wasteful processes etc Hopefully they will come out slimmer and in better shape to increase profits over the next year.

I like they have moved to Operator agnostic products, that should save a lot of labour selling to specific customer requirements.
    The Company had also enhanced its strategy of eliminating operator specific products and focusing on
    products that are operator agnostic in order to minimise inventory levels, reduce outflow of cash required for
    manufacturing and improve customer experience.

Need to see that growth return this FY, an increase similar to the last 12 months will bring sales up over 5 million. This 1st qtr will give an indication how the market is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CIO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.