GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Well i think the graph is pretty clear, a doubling of in the...

1. 727 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 594
    Well i think the graph is pretty clear, a doubling of in the past month, thats good news - so i'm extrapolating that to a ~2mio revenue quarter for Q3 with upside. Hopefully, the other 11 hospitals sign on, and it can double again, but it is good to see them focus strategy to the US, clearly there is a need for services. Nothing really new otherwise in this update that i can see.

Going forward, i'd really like to see some revenues coming through from other avenues outside the IDTF facility, small platform for growth being established, but no numbers being converted yet - distribution through their agreements hasnt started yet outside of Meditel from the looks.

Cash bal at 500k, and decent cash burn over the quarter, but this should be alleviated by new patient numbers picking up over the last month ---consistency of revenue will be key. I think NASDAQ q3 issuance is ambitious - and agree that Q4/Q1 would be better to firm up revenue numbers, but they will need to issue in order to expand the IDTF facilities and push device sales.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.