NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

Bob, you may have noticed (unlike everyone else I suspect) that...

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    Bob, you may have noticed (unlike everyone else I suspect) that they have taken the number of VIN licence sales off the quarterly report. For the March quarter they reported VIN "sales" (as opposed to licences which will recur) of 437,000. This quarter just ended, silence. It is the single most important number the company should be reporting. Sales to mates (i.e. disguised funding), and non-recurring vertical projects like the water thing are not the future. VIN sales to customers who keep handing over money year on year are the future. And on that, "no comment."

This quarter was the one where they should have found themselves with a licence to print money, like Zoom and the others. The whole of the developed world suddenly needed a secure, remote access solution for millions of workers who needed to work from home. Netlinkz have got the VIN, already sitting in the sales channels, ready to go. The perfect storm, right? They should be reporting many millions of dollars of revenue from sales of their core product. And yet, sales were so embarrassing they left it out. What does that tell you about the quality of the VIN? What does that tell you about its future? What does that tell you about the company which is basing its entire existence on this technology? And how can you expect to see growth of 50% when they could not grow during their perfect storm?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.