NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

With the exception of "we would go broke," I have never made any...

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    With the exception of "we would go broke," I have never made any of the claims or statements you attribute to me. Others might have said those things, but not me. My position has always been, and remains, that the VIN technology will never work on the open internet, and that no one will ever buy it. I have never commented on the share price.

I do not throw technical words around to impress. This is a technical stock and it is reasonable for discussion of the business and its products to get technical. It is not my fault lots of people have invested in something they do not understand. I do understand it, which is why my position remains uncontroverted.

As for Netlinkz going broke, that remains the only realistic outcome while they are basing their business on the VIN technology. They are getting more and more desperate, and are taking increasingly punitive finance deals to stay afloat. They are trying to top up the balance sheet with acquisitions and bits of work which are way outside their remit. The shareholders have been incredibly patient, but it can not go on for ever. The writing is on the wall, clear as day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.