NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

I am not sure what we could have expected more from this...

1. 530 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 136
    I am not sure what we could have expected more from this Quarterly Report as we already knew the Customers receipts ( Way better than Sales Revenue however in our accounting policies we account for Sales Revenue when we actually receive the Cash from the customer so no surprise with Doubtful debts like other Companies...)

Reading into the Overview of the operations for China and Japan was very positive especially the increase in China along almost doubling the previous quarter. This can only increase “exponentially” from now on. ( although not the best word to use maybe...)

Netlinkz could have made many Ann’s to announce what has been said in the overview of the business as I don’t believe it has been that explicit in the past something they have chosen not to announce like all the other tech companies where the share price is increasing rapidly but only based on potential contracts also...

So I truly believe that they should exceed this forecast for CY2020 but until they do I strongly encourage shareholders to vote NO (Resolution 13) as to the increase in Directors fees as they will have some more proving to do...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.