ECS 0.00% 1.8¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report and Appendix 4C, page-106

1. 5,772 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3659
    Janip,

""Surprised there was no price query, especially with volume? ""

Refer to the announcement ECS made on the 3rd of Dec.

All cannabis related stocks have risen substantially over the past few days with increased volumes. One would imagine that the ASX has enough intelligence to understand that there has been a major shift in the way cannabis is now looked upon.

In time we will see more announcements that will benefit the cannabis situation and the likes of ECS will be the beneficiary of these changes.
    In comparison to other cannabis stocks, ECS had been largely ignored until yesterday when suddenly the market woke up and started paying more attention to what this company has to offer.

I refer you to the announcement made on the 13th of August. That will give you an overview of what the company has planned in the immediate future.

I would also refer you to the announcement released by CPH on the 7th of Dec. That Bill that was passed in the U.S will have a massive impact on all cannabis stocks. The current market cap of ECS is still small compared to others . The market woke up to this fact yesterday.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $1.779K 98.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 782909 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 470246 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.