RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Another One Bites the Dust! Yeah the execution has been quite...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    Another One Bites the Dust!
    Yeah the execution has been quite poor thus far but Tony does make some valid points in relation to why...
    Sorry to see you go mate... see you around the tech conferences again I'm sure... I'm sticking around I think there is plenty more to this story than is being laid out.. I tuned into the conference call and I remain optimistic for ResApp's future... slow and steady wins the race she sure is taking the slow Road lol. This stock has a knack for a recovery always has... not many originals left now sadly.. investors can only take so much Tony..... let's see what you have installed before the AGM.. I'm still voting no however on most resolutions sorry but I think a wake up call is in order.. x marks the spot!! Ratify & deliver. Restore shareholder confidence and value... this company has a lot to offer the medical community a change in tactics may be required to deliver this across the board.. I wait for the day reimbursement codes are issued for this technology.. sounds like you're working on TK after hearing Rudy push you with some hard questions on the conference call... On ya @RudeeOne you da man!

LOL my phone died for the conference call the other day was at work one of my employees is also a ResApp holder we turned in on his phone .. when the operator asked what company he is representing he said ResApp.. I said you're supposed to say that your private investor so we didn't ask any questions based on that.. jokingly he said he was going to ask Tony what his hours were this week... I cracked up...

Have a good weekend all let's see what next week brings can't get much worse than Friday...

Cheers

Red bar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.