RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report and Appendix 4C, page-129

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 2,885 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    do you seriously ask me why I think they will fail with medgate? They failed with two aussi telehealth companies or still not yet integrated but we all thought that we are generating revenues from them. horrible misleading communication from company, but IMO only.
    as far as I know Europe incl. switzerland do not have a Telehealth affinity like the most of you think/hope. From day one I said that
    sleepcheck is death water. FDA is also a mission impossible. Not with TK as a captain of this company. Look how they run the first US trial when for a lot of you "sky was the limit" except for me.

do not forget that new customer look and check the past of our company. And I think it is a wreckage (IMO). A lot of thing started nothing closed and nothing in the pocket. Just the useless sleepcheck as a screening tool, laughable.

some thoughts:

- MSF never turned back (once it was THE game changer)
    - Bill Gates could buy and help company with his pocket money, but he do not
    - FDA failed and never will come IMO
    - Aussi Telehealth companies update...... silence
    - Brisbane hospital using (hope so at least) our Tech for free. What are they waiting for?

And as far as I know Swiss companys have extremely high standards to start a collaboration. Up to you to judge possibility. ;-)

all in my (frustrated) Opinion

I think and the reason I keep my shares is "the brainchip story (BRN)" nothing else

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.